Ktima Georgiadi, is a traditional multi place in a green environment in Skarinou. It is a wonderful place to visit any time of the year, day or night. You can organize parties, receptions, conferences, seminars, excursions, events, exhibitions, charity events or other cultural events. It is located at the crossroads between the 3 major cities of Cyprus: Nicosia, Limassol and Larnaca.
In our Farm you will find:
1) “Dihoro” that is our restaurant for food with distinct flavours and for fun and entertainment.
2) “To Perivoli”, which is suitable for receptions, parties and trips.
3) A Conference Room for groups of companies and associations.
4) The “Olive shop” with traditional products of Cyprus. Oil, carob syrup, honey, olives, cosmetics based on olive oil and a wide variety of local fine wines.
5) A Museum. A large collection of rural folk and the daily lives of people. A treasure of knowledge. The old olive mill, the distillery of zivania, the wine press and the traditional oven is just a few of the exhibits.
6) A Coffee shop for a quick coffee or a drink and for relaxation in the tranquillity of nature.
7) A Packing oil place.
We are at your disposal to organize together any kind of event for you and your guests.
Hours: 09: 00-17: 00 (November-March)
09: 00-18: 00 (April-October)
- Monday :09:00-17:00
- Tuesday :09:00-17:00
- Wednesday :09:00-17:00
- Thursday :09:00-17:00
- Friday :09:00-17:00
- Saturday :09:00-17:00
- Sunday :09:00-17:00