KES College was founded in 1971 and it is one of the first Tertiary Education Institutions in Cyprus with a wide range of vocational qualifications offering routes to further higher education and to prosperous careers. The college’s lifelong commitment is to offer pioneering Programmes of Studies which are in great demand in today’s market.
KES College has 24 Programmes of Studies (Diploma, Higher Diploma, Bachelor) fully Accredited by the Cyprus Council of Educational Accreditation (SEKAP), the accrediting body of the Cyprus Ministry of Education And Culture and The Cyprus Agency of Quality Assurance and Accreditation in Higher Education (DI.P.A.E). Further, KES College’s Programmes of Studies are accredited by significant international professional bodies too.
KES College has five (5) Schools: the School of Health Studies, the School of Culinary, Hospitality and Tourism, the School of Journalism and Media Studies, the School of Business and Administration Studies, the School of Environmental Studies.
The College’s Programmes of Studies are as follows:
- Medical Representative’s Programme (Diploma, Higher Diploma, Bachelor)
- Pharmacy Assistant (Technician) (Diploma)
- NEW: Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Coach (Diploma)
- Beauty Therapy (Diploma, Higher Diploma, Bachelor)
- Culinary Arts (Diploma, Higher Diploma, Bachelor)
- Hotel Management (Higher Diploma)
- Travel & Tourism Management (Higher Diploma)
- Journalism and Public Relations (Higher Diploma)
- Business Management (Bachelor)
- Business Studies (Higher Diploma)
- Logistics (Diploma)
- Applied Logistics (Higher Diploma)
- Office Administration & Secretarial Studies (Diploma, Higher Diploma)
- Computing Studies (Diploma)
- Environmental Management Technician (Diploma)
- Technician for Production of Organic Products (Diploma)
- Gardening (Diploma)
- Gardening & Landscaping (Higher Diploma)
The college offers high quality education giving great attention to the practical aspect of studies and the practice training in companies, in order to prepare ready-to-work employees. The academic personnel is skilled and experienced and always willing to help and encourage the students.
- Monday :08:00-20:00
- Tuesday :08:00-20:00
- Wednesday :08:00-20:00
- Thursday :08:00-20:00
- Friday :08:00-20:00
- Saturday :Closed
- Sunday :Closed